Welcome to Chapters Pages Words!

Hey everyone,

So I guess I should introduce myself for the first post of my blog with a little Q&A so here goes:

Name- Lily

Age- 13

What can you find on this blog?- Anything to do with YA books

Favourite books?-

  • Divergent (Trilogy)
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Trilogy)
  • Anna and the French Kiss

Favourite Authors?-


  • Veronica Roth
  • John Green
  • Stephanie Perkins
  • Michelle Hodkin
  • E. Lockhart














                                                        10 random facts-
1. I live in the UK
2. I have 2 cats (cookie and speckle)
3. I've never been stung by a bee
4. I love pringles
5. Dylan O'Brien is beautiful
6. I aspire to be an actress
7. I collect bookmarks
8. Dog earing books is illegal
9. I have a TFIOS poster signed by John Green
10. I like body boarding

Okay so, I hope you enjoyed my first post on this blog, I also really hope it has made you want to stick around for more!

See you in my next post :)

-Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts