Blogger to Blogger: Shabby Blogs

Hey guys so it's time for another Blogger to Blogger and today I am going to be telling you about a website called Shabby Blogs.

Shabby Blogs is a website that codes different things then gives you the HTML so that you can put them into your blog!

So on my blog in the top left corner you can see a sign by Shabby Blogs that just says that I've used them for my blog. This is it:




Shabby Blogs do backgrounds, headers, buttons, post dividers and so much more and all you need to do is click on them and copy the HTML.

There are also videos on the blog that tell you how to code in some of the things so it's really really simple!

So that was all for this Blogger to Blogger and I hope it helped!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts