Memory Lane Monday 15/09/14

Hey guys so for this weeks Memory Lane Monday I will be doing the book...

We Were Liars by E.Lockhart:


1) You've got five words, describe the book.

a) A mysterious with a great ending (technically 6 but oh well)

2) Pick a quote any quote.

a) Do not except and evil you can change.

3) Hit, Miss or meh.

a) Hit! I really enjoyed this book!

4) Best Quality or Worst Quality.

a) Even though this wasn't a five star book, I really did enjoy it and the quality was good and certainly wasn't worst quality!

5) Most memorable character.

a) Either Gat or Mirren come to mind. Not sure why Mirren but Gat because he was the odd one of the family and also the one who I was most shocked to find out about at the end!

So that was my Memory Lane Monday for this week! Thank you for reading and stay tuned for next weeks!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts