New York Trip Book List!

So in October this year I am going to NYC so I have seen this as the opportunity to go to as many book shops as I can! In the UK there are not even half as many book shops that sell YA books and even my local Waterstones is so bad that there isn't even one book by Colleen Hoover nevermind Jennifer L Armentrout.

So I thought I'd share with you some of the books I'm planning to buy when I go to New York. If I did not have to opportunity to go to New York I would at some point buy these books online but wheres the fun in that?

So first I am hoping to buy Opposition by Jennifer L Armentrout and also any other book by her. I don't care which I just need some more Jennifer L Armentrout in my life!




I am also planning to buy some Colleen Hoover books and they're most likely to be Maybe Someday and Ugly Love.



I would like to buy the american cover of Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld because even though this has already come out and is available in the UK, I have been drooling over the american cover ever since I saw an ARC for it somewhere so I need that book in my life!


I also would like to buy Outlander by Diana Gabaldon because I have heard so much about this book and I can't find the TV series anywhere so I may as well read the book!


And finally I would like to get I'll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson because this book sounds so amazing and all the reviews have said how wonderful this book is so I must get it from NY because again, it's not available in the UK.


So those are all the books I definitely want to get on my trip. I will probably end up getting more but for now these are the ones that I know for sure I am going to get!

Thanks for reading this post and I'll see you next time!

Happy reading!

Lily x






You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts