Inside & Out Tag 11/11/14

Heyo! I don't know whether I like that starting but oh well it's done now. So today for Tag Tuesday I am going to be doing the Inside and Out tag! This tag feels short compared to the other ones I've done because it only has nine questions but anyway here goes!

Inside flap/ back cover. Too much info or not enough?

Usually I find that it's just right because I like going into books knowing not much so that good for the not enough part but I never feel that they have Too much info.



New book. What form do you want it in? Be honest: Audio Book, E-book, Paperback or Hardback?

Unless it's stunningly beautiful then I will get the hardback but if it's just a normal book I will get it in paperback unless I've been waiting for it for months and month *cough* the retribution of Mara Dyer *cough* then I will get it in hardback because thats what is available first but mostly paperbacks.

Scribble whilst you read? Do you like to write in your books, taking notes, making comments or do you keep your books clean.

I've always kept my books clean just because it's what I've always done but if I do need to write in a book I will but I just cannot take notes because my concentration slips from the book and I become way more critical about it and I do not enjoy the book as much as I could have.

In your best voice, read your favourite first sentence.

'I just punched a girl in the face' - Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover.

Does it matter when you're reading a book if the author is male or female?

No. If the book is good or bad or in between it still doesn't matter if the author is Male or Female.

Ever read ahead? or do you ever read the last page before you get there?

I have a disease where I accidently see something like the last sentence of a chapter but I never do it intentionally and I will never ever read the last page of a book before I read it because why would you do that!

&

Organised bookshelves or Outrageous bookshelves?

My bookshelves are super organised because I love them just too much. They look perfect but they are mostly still in alphabetical order but others are just all over the place.

Under Oath. Have you ever bought a book based only on the cover?

No. I have bought books before mainly for the cover but I do have to be at least a little intrigued and know what it is about.

Take it outside to read or stay in?

If you live in the UK like me you will know that if you go outside, five minutes later it will probably start raining or become freezing so I tend to stay inside.


So that was the inside & out tag! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts