Reading Habits Tag! 4/11/14

Hey everyone! So for this weeks Tag Tuesday I am going to be doing the reading habits tag which consists of 11 questions so here goes!

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?

No not really I just read whatever's comfortable and has good lighting so usually on my bed, on my bench outside (when it's warm) and this chair in my living room that has a standing lamp over it.



2. Book marks or random pieces of paper?

Bookmarks! I have so many bookmarks from events, shops and ones that I've made so why not use them? Even though it doesn't help when you're actually reading the book but they look cute in books and I just love bookmarks.

3. Can you stop reading at any time or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, etc?

I have to stop at the top of the page when I can but if I'm in a rush and have to stop reading right then I have to try to get to the end of a paragraph wherever I am reading but when I have a long time to read then I have to get to the next 50 or 100 so like if I'm on page 20 I will finish reading at page 50 or 100 or sometimes I will try to read 50 or 100 pages more so again if I was on page 20 I would have to try to get to page 70 or 120. (If that made any sense at all???)

4. Do you eat or drink whilst reading?

I always eat whilst reading. Even though it is a struggle I still do it but I usually don't drink whilst reading but the other day I was in a starbucks and I was having hot chocolate and reading Opposition by Jennifer L Armentrout and I SPILT MY HOT CHOCOLATE ON MY BOOK. It was only a small splash and it doesn't cover any of the words but I started to cry so never again.

5. Can you read whilst listening to music or watching to TV?

I can but it is harder and I cannot focus on the book as much. I can watch TV whilst reading quite easily but when I listen to music I end up dancing or jiggling and it gets really distracting so I don't tend to do that often.

6. One book at a time of several at a time?

One book at a time. Even though I have many many book I want to read right now I only focus at one book at a time because I do not have the brain cells to handle more than one at one time.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?

Everywhere. I always have a book with me and I can read anywhere and sometimes I feel like my house is too quiet or boring so I like to read when I go out.

8. Reading out loud or in your head?

Mostly reading in my head because usually I read around people so it would be a bit awkward reading out loud so I usually keep it in my head but if I'm alone then I may read out loud if I'm bored or if I'm struggling to get through a paragraph or a page so I read aloud sometimes.

9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?

NO. I never skip pages because then I will get confused so never and I never read ahead because I love to be shocked by book and I love to experience them first hand and it just ruins the big things!

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?

It really depends on the size of the book so if its huge and not easy to carry then I will break the spine because it will just be easier to read but if its 500 pages and less then I will not break its spine.

11. Do you write in books?

No, never.

So that was the reading habits tag! I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you again next week for Tag Tuesday!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts