Blogger to Blogger: What Book Should I Read Next

Hey guys so I'm doing another blogger to Blogger today and if you do not know what that is it's a series that I do from time to time on my blog where I share useful websites of apps that I think will help other bloggers. I am by no means a great blogger but I am just sharing with you guys what I learn along the way!

So if you're like me you read a series and fall in love with it but when it's over you feel very sad and want more and most of the time it's difficult to find books that are similar and just as good. Well not any more!



I have found a website that is not only good for bloggers but also just readers in general and that website is...www.whatshouldireadnext.com literally.

So this website is amazing for finding books that would suit you and what you're looking for!

All you have to do is type in a book you like or a book you're looking for something similar to into the search box on there and it will come up with a list of books that they recommend!



Then as you can see you have the option to see some keywords that sum up the book as well as the option to see info or buy the book.

So I hope this website helped you and I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you again next time!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts