W W W Wednesday 14/1/14



W W W Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB and if you want to participate in W W W Wednesday all you have to do is answer these three questions:


What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?
If you take part in W W W Wednesday feel free to leave a link to your W W W Wednesday in the comments.




What am I currently reading?

I am currently reading Half Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout and I'm only 50 pages in but so far it's good! I have no idea where this book is going plot and romance wise but I am super duper pumped to see how this book turns out.








What have I recently finished reading?



I finished both The Selection and The Elite by Kiera Cass this week and OMG I LOVE THESE BOOKS. I adored both of these and I'm just waiting to get The One but these books were just amazing and I can't believe I waited this long to read them!

What am I planning to read next?


I need something small to read before I can get into The One so I will probably read Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher because I love Colleen Hoover and this book is only 140 pages long so I'm pretty sure I can fit that in.








And obviously I plan to read The One by Kiera Cass because I am super excited to finish this series because I love it so much and IM SO EXCITED OMG.









That's all for this weeks W W W Wednesday! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again next time!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                     Goodreads                                     

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts