Waiting on Wednesday 11/02/15

Hey guys! So today I am doing a Waiting on Wednesday because there is one book in particular that I am looking forward to! If you've done a WoW for this week feel free to link it in the comments so I can read it! So my most anticipated read for this weeks Waiting on Wednesday is...



All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher


Title: All I Know Now
Author: Carrie Hope Fletcher
Publishers: Sphere
Page Count: 288

Carrie is a youtuber as well as being a book lover and I really admire her and she's one of my favourite youtubers so obviously I want to support her and read her book! 

It is described as a part memoir and part advice guide so that sounds really cool and I cannot wait for this book to come out!!!!!!




That's all for this weeks WoW! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again next week!

Happy reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts