Stacking the Shelves 14/3/15

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share all the books we bought / received this week with our readers and other bloggers every Saturday!



So this week I only got a few books but I did also pre-order one book that doesn't come out until April, but here they are!




I bought Crown of Midnight and Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas. I read Throne of Glass earlier this month and I ADORED it so I got these two books this week so that I can marathon the rest of the series that is currently out because the first book was absolutely AMAZING!









Next on my kindle I got Addicted to You by Krista and Becca
Ritchie. This book was recommended to me over Twitter by
Christy at Novel Ink so I looked it up on Goodreads and it 
looked really interesting so I got it for my Kindle because it
was free! I am pretty sure this book is still free (for how long
I don't know) so you should pick it up!










Finally, I pre-ordered a copy of All I Know Now by Carrie Hope
Fletcher! This book comes out in April of this year and I was going
to get this book anyway but I decided to pre-order it because I wanted
to make sure that I had it and had read it before may because I am going
to a signing for this book and I am going to meet Carrie! I am super excited to read this book and meet her so I had to pre-order the book!





So those are all the book I bought / pre-ordered this week! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again next week!

                                                                       Happy Reading!

                                                                             Lily x



Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts