August Recap




The Books:

This month I didn't get much reading done considering that I did NOTHING all month (yay for summer holidays) but I was in a massive slump so I read:

  • Uprooted by Naomi Novik (DNF)  Goodreads
  • Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover ★ Goodreads
  • Every Last Breath by Jennifer L Armentrout ★ Goodreads
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare ★ Goodreads
  • Just One Year by Gayle Forman ★ Goodreads
I am currently reading Clockwork Prince which I think I will finish tomorrow (31st August) so hopefully I will be able to add it to my August books!


The Music: 

This month I discovered some more songs by Twenty One Pilots and some more from Catfish and The Bottlemen! My favourite song from this month is probably The Judge by Twenty One Pilots from Blurryface  but here are the rest of the songs:




The month:

This month has been very relaxing because I haven't done a thing! I've been inside all day everyday because of the holidays! I did go on holiday down to the coast later this month which was very fun and I got a few books read and bought whilst I was there. Now all I'm doing is preparing to go back to school :( Overall I had a pretty good month but I think I'm ready to get back to school because when I have so much free time I tend to not read (unfair)! This is probably because when I'm at school I developed a kind of routine to fit my reading in but I've abandoned that since school ended!



That's all for this recap! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. My heart is literally crushed to see that you DNF'd Uprooted. I'm not too far in because I had to put it down to knock out some arcs, but ugh I thought it was such a beauty! But sometimes stories just don't work for you, and reading Uprooted in a slump is like the worst thing ever lol. I haven't read a ton of books this month, so I may or may not do a August Wrap Up. We shall see my darling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I just really couldn't do it with Uprooted :( It was probably just the time that I read it that made me hate it so much. I don't know why I was so slumpy this month??? I'd love to see your August Wrap Up if you do one :)

      Delete

Popular Posts