Waiting on Wednesday 9/9/15


Waiting on Wednesday is A weekly feature hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where bloggers share one of their most anticipated releases of the year

My WoW for this week is...




Title: Carry On
Author: Rainbow Rowell
Page Count: 384
Publishers: St Martin's Griffin
Release Date: 6th October 2015

Goodreads Synopsis:

Simon Snow just wants to relax and savor his last year at the Watford School of Magicks, but no one will let him. His girlfriend broke up with him, his best friend is a pest, and his mentor keeps trying to hide him away in the mountains where maybe he’ll be safe. Simon can’t even enjoy the fact that his roommate and longtime nemesis is missing, because he can’t stop worrying about the evil git. Plus there are ghosts. And vampires. And actual evil things trying to shut Simon down. When you’re the most powerful magician the world has ever known, you never get to relax and savor anything.


I read Fangirl last year and I really enjoyed it especially because of Cath's responsibilities then it came to her Fanfiction and we would not only hear some extracts from it but also we would hear her and everyone around her talk about it so I thought it would be nice to actually read the fanfiction and now WE CAN! We can now read Simon and Baz's story!

From the extracts in Fangirl I can see that I am going to really enjoy this book because it seems like such a unique thing to do from an author and the fact that it is Rainbow Rowell means it is going to have such an amazing romance. I am interested in the magic and fantasy aspects because it's something we have really seen Rainbow do but I am excited to see what I think of it!


That's all for this weeks Waiting on Wednesday! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts