Top Ten Books of 2015


Happy 2016 everyone! 2015 was such a great year for my blog, it turned one and it was the first time I felt like an actual blogger and it was a brilliant year! I never thought I'd still be blogging in 2016 when I first started my blog in 2014 so I just want to say thank you to everyone who's ever followed, commented on or even looked at my blog! So in order to celebrate a fabulous year, I bring to you my top ten books of 2015!

Number Ten

Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie
This book was recommended to me this year by Christy over at Novel Ink
and I was so happy that she recommended it to me! You can find my review
for Addicted to you here


Number Nine

Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
I finally got to the Throne of Glass series this year and IT WAS ABOUT TIME!
This series totally lived up to my expectations!


Number Eight

Wicked by Jennifer L Armentrout

Yet again another Jennifer L Armentrout book is mentioned! Yes I read
Wicked this year and I thought it as amazing! I am so excited for the 
sequel to come out this year! You can find my review for Wicked here


Number Seven

Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
I only recently read this book but I loved it! I was craving some JLA feels and
this did the job! It was such a cute and fun book and it opened up a whole
new series to me that I know I'm going to enjoy! You can find my review
for Sweet Evil here


Number Six

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
This was my first ever Colleen Hoover book and oh my goodness I remember
crying with over 100 pages to go thinking 'How is this going to end how is this going
to work out??' and this book genuinely took my breath away. You can find my review for
Maybe Someday here.


Number Five

The Selection by Kiera Cass

I finally got to this series too this year and it was brilliant! I loved all
of the characters and the love interest and the whole plot really
amused me and I found it so fun! You can find my review here


Number Four

Crown of Midnight

I ADORED THIS BOOK! My ship finally set sail after the first book and
even though it slowly sank and died it was still good whilst it lasted! This book
was utterly heartbreaking and I will never forget it #CHAOLAENA4EVER. 
You can find my review for Crown of Midnight here


Number Three

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

Yes another Colleen Hoover MASTERPIECE! This book blew me away and 
destroyed me and it was amazing! And I totally just remembered that
the movie adaptation for this book comes out this year...not ready. You can find
my review for Ugly Love here


Number Two


Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Two words. Emotional death. You can find my review of Clockwork Princess here


Number One

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas

Holy mother of God this book BLEW MY SOCKS OFF THEN BLEW THEM BACK
ON AGAIN WHICH ISN'T POSSIBLE BUT IT HAPPENED ANYWAY. This book
was fanflippingtastic and I am so so so happy I read it when it came out and the 
second book can not be in my possession any time sooner! You can find my review for A
Court of Thorns and Roses here


So those are my top ten books of 2015! I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to tell me your favourite books of tag your posts in the comments below!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads








You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Hehe, I get the feeling you like Colleen Hover and SJM. xD YAY GO YOU for discovering so many epic reads this year! ;D I really liked The Selection but omg, I never finished the series and it's been yeeears. I should really put that on my 2016 to-do list. *scribbles self a note* Also Clockwork Princess was EPIC. I loved it this year too!!
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This year certainly was a good one for me when it comes to Colleen and Sarah! You need to finish the series!!! The ending was PER-FECT!

      Delete
  2. I adore Colleen Hoover! Maybe Someday is probably her most emotional book (and also my favourite!). YAY! I'm so glad you loved The Selection! It's one of my favourite series. Clockwork Princess totally DESTROYED me. ACOTAR!!!! You read some pretty amazing books last year :D

    #CHAOLAENA4EVER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah everything she writes is amazing! I loved The Selection! I honestly didn't find America annoying at any point? Oh My God I'm still not over Clockwork Princess and I read it like five months ago!

      #CHAOLENA4EVER

      Delete
    2. Neither did I! I actually really love America. I read it almost 3 years ago and I'm STILL not over it *cries*

      Delete
  3. This is a great list of books. All of Sarah's books are magic and I love that so many of them made your top 10. I haven't read any of Colleen's books, but I've heard so many good things. I may have to move them higher up on the TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last year was the first year that I tried any of Sarah's books! You NEED to try Colleen all of her books are equally as heartbreaking and AMAZING!

      Delete

Popular Posts