Memory Lane Monday 29/09/14

Hey guys so for this weeks Memory Lane Monday I will be talking about the book Delirium by Lauren Oliver! I loved this book so I am going to look back on it today!



1) You've got five words, describe the book.

A) Ayoungadultbookthatwasreallygoodandbreathtakingwithaterribleseriesending (I know thats more than five words but ya know)

2) Pick a quote, any quote from the book!

A) You can't be happy unless you're unhappy sometimes 

3) Hit, miss or meh.

a) I would say hit because it is a very well know book in the blogging and vlogging community and it was made into a TV series even though it did not pick up.

4) Best quality or worst quality

A) Best! I think Lauren Oliver lived this book to it's potential with such a good plot.

5) Most memorable character?

A) Alex because he was my book boyfriend for like 2 weeks until I read the other two book and then I was like meh.

So that was my Memory Lane Monday for this week! I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts