Day and Night Tag 30/09/14

Hey guys so for this weeks Tag Tuesday I am going to be doing the Day and Night tag and this consists of 11 questions that all start with one letter that should soon spell out Day and Night! So let's go!

Do you read in the Day or Night?

I read in both! Whenever I can during the day I read, more often in the day when it's the holidays but I read at night every day so I am going to have to say both but it's most likely night



Are there any books that changed the way you thought about things?

Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout and Divergent by Veronica Roth taught me that being brave doesn't mean you have to be fearless because that's impossible, and also how important it is to put others before yourself.

YA or not YA?

YA YA YA YA! I am a YA junkie and it is the majority of what I read. It's my favourite genre.



Are there any fictional characters you believe are real?

I am not sure. I think everything is real because even though they may only be in stories, those stories are real life things. They may not happen in normal life but the book is real, the story is real, so the characters must be real. (That made no sense but oh well)

Nobody touches my books or I lend out my books?

I never ever lend out books that I love love love or hardbacks. I most often lend out paperbacks that I liked but didn't love.

Do you ever smell your books?

Who doesn't?



Not everyone loves books. Is this a positive or a negative?

Negative! I don't blame you if you don't like books but I think it's a disadvantage if people don't because:

A) It helps your brain. Expands your vocab, knowledge of punctuation and other stuff.
B) It makes you feel and learn life lessons.
C) ITS JUST SO GOOD.

I keep my books in the best condition, or not.

I would say that I try and I don't ruin my books but I often end up with slightly folding cover corners of stuff like that.

Gosh I have too many books. True or false?

One can never have too many books but simply have no enough bookshelves.

Have you ever stained your books or spilled something on them?

I have never done that but I've had times when I either order a book and something has gone wrong with the ink and it has slightly spilled (never too much though) or I've gotten a second hand book that has been damaged. I never really drink coloured liquids when I read so I can see why I never spill stuff on them.

Toned or untoned whilst reading...in other words...to you read whilst you work out.

No because:

A) I cannot concentrate whilst working out.
B) who said I worked out...

So that was the Day and Night tag! I love this tag and I hope to see you in my next post!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts