Top 5 Wednesday 01/10/14

Hey everyone so for this weeks T5W I am going to show you the top five most terrible covers! So let's gooooo!

5. Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout.

These original covers are really ugly. There I said it. The whole face on cover thing is really not good but this is only number 5 because it is really relevant to the story. The guy looks like Daemon (the
girl whose meant to be Katy...not so much in my opinion) but it is still not a good looking book if you ask me...




4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.

Okay so you all know how much I ADORE this book but the covers are hideous! I love the new covers but with these ones...ITS THE FACES AGAIN! Again it is relevant to the story but whilst
reading the book I had no idea how to picture Étienne because they cut his face off but they didn't cut Anna's off which I thought was really weird for some reason...yeah. And can we just talk about the font choice? It's horrible.







3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.

I am sorry but...these covers...No. Again, relevant. But I hate the covers and the colour of this one is
this ugly yellow cover and I just don't like the font and I don't think it all goes together very well at all.







2. Ashes by Ilsa J Bick.

This is again another 'face of girl' cover but this one has nothing to do with the story and the colours
are nasty. The only good thing about this cover is the fact that it is shiny.






1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver.

This cover is the original cover of the UK edition and as you can see, this cover is fugly. For many, MANY reasons. The girl on the cover who I assume is Lena, looks nothing like her! If you've read the book you will know that this girl looks nothing like her and also too young to be her in my
opinion. The background colour just makes no sense and the font and colour choices are HORRIBLE!



So that was my top five Wednesday for this week! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts