Top 5 Wednesday 10/09/14

Hey guys so for this weeks T5W I am going to list my top 5 series that I will not be finishing! I have to say that some of these series are pretty popular and I may try to reread the first book but here are the ones that I do not think I will finish. I have ordered these so that 5 is the least shocking and 1 is the most so here goes!

5-



Ashes by Ilsa J Bick.
I finished this first book of this series and I absolutely hated it. No offence to anyone who liked this book but I really did not. I do not plan finishing this trilogy any time soon.



4-

If I stay by Gayle Forman.
This is a duology and I recently read If I stay and I did enjoy it but I do not plan on reading the second book, Where she went, just because I think If I Stay would do just fine as a stand alone.

3-


The Maze Runner series by James Dashner.
I have read the entire trilogy of this book (The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials and The Death Cure) But I have not read and I do not plan to read the prequel The Kill Order and I think of that as part of the series but I do not see myself pick up this book any time soon.

2-

Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.
This may be a shock but I was over 100 pages into this book but I wasn't enjoying it and I found myself getting quote bored when reading it. I may pick this book up again but as of now i'm not sure.

1-

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey.
Yes this may be a shock but I did not like this book and I didn't finish it. I thought it was a bit boring and not too well structured. I kept waiting and waiting for it to pick up but it never did and I gave up in the end. I may pick this book up again since the movie is coming out and the second book is coming out but I am not sure because I don't know whether my views will change on this book the second time I try to read it.

So those were the 5 series I do not plan on finishing! Stay tuned for next weeks T5W!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts