Seven Deadly Sins Book Tag 7/10/14

Hey everyone so for this weeks tag tuesday I decided to do the Seven Deadly Sins Book Tag! This book tag has a question for each seven of the deadly sins so here goes!

GREED- What is your most expensive book and what is your least expensive book?

This is going to sound lame but my most expensive book is my Homework Encyclopedia because this thing is huge and my least expensive book is A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness because I got this for 99p from a charity shop.

WRATH- What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

John Green because I have only read two of his books but I am weary of reading more because I loved The Fault in Our Stars but I really did not like Looking for Alaska so I really don't know if I like his writing or not but I do like his youtube.

GLUTTONY- What book have you deliciously devoured over and over with no shame.

The Look by Sophia Bennet. I have read this book many many times because I really like it but the condition that my copy is in it horrible because I've read it so many times but I don't care when people comment on it because I really do love this book.

SLOTH- What book have you neglected reading because of Laziness.

That book is It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini. This book daunts me because I've had it for so long and still haven't picked it up to read and I'm worried that I've gone off the book. And even though this sounds terrible, the small font kind of scares me so that's another reason for me not to read it!

PRIDE- What book do you talk about in order to sound like a very intellectual reader.

Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. I read this ages ago and I hated it but I still talk about it because the fact that it is written by Charles Dickens makes it seem even more intellectual so why not!

LUST- What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters.

If you take Daemon Black - Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout- (In the later books obviously because in the first book he is stupid) and mix him with Étienne St Clair - Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins- Then that is perfection.

ENVY- What books would you most like to receive as gifts?

The new Percy Jackson cover boxset thingy that came out recently because those are beautiful!

So thats all for my tag this week! I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts