Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Female Characters

Hey everyone so for this weeks T5W I have to pick my top 5 female characters! So here goes!

5. Cath from Fangirl.

Cath is so sweet and her character is so loveable in this book and the romance she makes is so cute and I just love her personality and the fact that she is geeky and nervous.










4. Mara Dyer from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.

I admire Mara because she is really strong and she develops some kinds of powers in the second book
which I think is really cool!








3. Alina Starkov from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo.

Alina has a really awesome power and she is so down to earth about everything. She makes so really good decisions and I think she is really interesting to read about.









2. Anna from Anna and the French Kiss.

I love Anna because again she is so down to earth and she is funny and weird and doesn't try to fit in Ètienne and how she is nervous to like him and I just think she is an awesome character who I would love to be friends with.
at SOAP. I love how she approaches








1. Kat from Obsidian.

I love Kat because not only is she a book blogger, but she is really kick butt and she can stand up for
herself. The fact that she is also really down to earth and also at the same time has Daemon is amazing. I love her sarcasm and her ability to banter with Daemon and most of all she always puts others before herself and is really tough.

So there are my top 5 female character! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts