Book Boyfriend 09/10/14

Hello guys! So today is again the day that I tell you my Book Boyfriend from this week! It was really hard not to pick Daemon Black because I am still reading the LUX series and it's because I'm not reading the books back to back so I'm reading others between so I have refrained myself this week but my book boyfriend this week is...

Andrew from Origin by Jennifer L Armentrout!




Okay so he may be from the same book as Daemon but he still counts! You're probably wondering why I chose him because he is kind of mean and rude to Kat but if you know what happens in this book makes me look back and makes me like him more so that's why I chose him!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks post! I hope to see you again next week too!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts