Waiting on Wednesday: 10/12/14

Hey guys! So today I am doing a Waiting on Wednesday today and if you don't know what Waiting on Wednesday is it's where I share with you my most anticipated release of the week! So here goes, my WoW book for this week is:

Every Last Breath by Jennifer L Armentrout




(No this is not the actual cover, the actual cover is yet to be released)

I have only read the first book in this series (White Hot Kiss) but I loved it so much and I am going to read Stone Cold Touch after I finish the book I am currently reading. This is the third and final book in the Dark Elements series which is super exciting! Every Last Breath is due to come out July 28th 2015.

That's all for this weeks WoW! I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x



You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts