2015 Bookish Goals



So I would like to start off this post by saying Happy New Year! 2014 was the birth year of my blog and also the birth year of my love of YA books. In 2013 the only YA books I'd read were Divergent and The Fault in Our Stars and it wasn't until 2014 that I discovered the world of YA books and how much happiness I could get from it. I discovered goodreads at around April 2014 but didn't start my Goodreads Challenge until August and even then I only set it at 20 books thinking that 'Oh, the year is already half over so I'm only going to get 20 books done.' Even though I said that I managed to read 41 books in those last 4 months left in the challenge.

So now 2015 is here and I can just tell that I am going to be busy this year not only with life in general but with my blog. I intend to do so many things with this blog and it makes me so excited but before we get into any of that, here are my 2015 bookish goals!





1) Read 75 books

I read around two books a week and I know that adds up to more than 75 books but I think this is a good goal for me considering what I did in the last half of 2014 and I may have to push myself but I think I can get to 75 books.

2) Read all the books that I should've read last year

By this I mean books that everyone else read in 2014 that I am ashamed that I didn't. These include: Throne of Glass, The Infernal devices and some more series that I don't even own.

3) Historical Fiction and graphic novels

I hardly read any historical fiction, I don't know why but I just don't. I have only ever read one graphic novel and really enjoyed it but that's about as far as it goes with me and graphic novels but there are some I would love to try so I'd like to read some more of both of these genres this coming year.

4) Find friends!

I don't mean this in a sad way but I would like to connect with more bloggers that are like me. By that I mean people who haven't been blogging for that long and don't have many friends in the blogging sphere. Whether that means connect on twitter or just commenting on others blogs, I would just like to have someone to talk about books and blogging to.


So those are all of my 2015 Bookish Goals! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you again soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts