Stacking The Shelves



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share all the books we bought / received this week with our readers and other bloggers every Saturday!


Received this week:




I received:

Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild - Goodreads
Capturing the Light by Roger Watson and Helen Rapport - Goodreads

These were both Christmas presents from family members and I am super excited to read both of these books!


Bought this week:


Vendetta by Catherine Doyle - Goodreads
These Days Are Ours by Michelle Haimoff - Goodreads


I bought Vendetta because it has amazing reviews and it sounds so good! I got These Days Are Ours because I love NYC so much and it seems similar to Gossip Girls which I am OBSESSED with, plus it has a really pretty cover.


I also got The Darkest Part by Trisha Wolfe for free from amazon as a kindle book.


So those are all the books that I got this week! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads






You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts