Teaser Tuesday - Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

 Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
This is where you can tease with snippets and quotes from the books you are currently reading.



Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I am currently reading:

Title: Red Queen                                                                                         Author: Victoria Aveyard                                                                     Publisher: Orion                                                                                             Page count: 320


Teaser #1

'What concerns me most are the black video cameras hidden in the canopy or the alleyways. There's only a few at home, at the security outpost or in the arena, but they're all over the market. I can just hear them humming in a firm reminder. Someone else is watching here.'

- kindle Location 387


Teaser #2

'But it's the smoke that's going to kill me. Thick and black and much too strong, chocking me alive. My vision swirls and my eyelids grow heavy. I hear footsteps, shouting, the roar of fire as the world darkens.'

- Kindle Location 848



That's all for this weeks Teaser Tuesday! If you do Teaser Tuesday on your blog feel free to comment a link in the comments! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads



You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts