The Sunday Post 18/01/15




Welcome to The Sunday Post, a book meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer 
where we do a post to recap our blogging and reading week. 

Posts this week:


I am still doing the bookish bingo and here is my progress so far:
Start A series: The Selection by Kiera Cass
2015 Debut: Vendetta by Catherine Doyle
'Pretty Dress' Cover: The Elite by Kiera Cass
White Cover: The One by Kiera Cass
Romance: Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Based on Mythology: Inspire by Cora Cormack
Super Powers: Half-Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout

New Releases for this week:

  • Please Remain Calm by Courtney Summers - Goodreads
  • First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen - Goodreads
  • Polaris by Mindee Arnett - Goodreads
  • Twisted Fate by Norah Olson - Goodreads
  • The Sweetheart by Angelina Mirabella
Books I read/ Are Currently Reading

Finished-
Half Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout
The One by Kiera Cass

Currently Reading-
Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

Other things this week:

Okay so I'm going to try and stay calm...FALL OUT BOY FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! Well I tried.
Also Fall Out Boy's new album comes out on Tuesday and I've had it on pre order for about a month so It's going to come a day early!



That's all for this weeks Sunday Post! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts