W W W Wednesday 7/01/15


W W W Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB and if you want to participate in W W W Wednesday all you have to do is answer these three questions:


What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?
If you take part in W W W Wednesday feel free to leave a link to your W W W Wednesday in the comments.




What am I currently reading?

Title: Vendetta
Author: Catherine Doyle
Publishers: Chicken house
Page count: 384

I am really enjoying this book so far! It started off being a bit predictable and girly but now I see things are starting to get serious and I am suuuuuper excited to see where this book goes!



What have I recently finished reading?

Title: Maybe Someday
Author: Colleen Hoover
Publisher: Alita books
Page count: 367

I LOVED this book! I was amazing and so much more than I expected it so be! Colleen's writing is amazing and this story was just so heart warming and heart breaking.



What am I planning to read next?


I have two options as to what to read next and those are Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins or Wicked by Jennifer L Armentrout. I just want something like this at the moment so either of these book would be good.


So that's all for this weeks W W W Wednesday! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts