Read in January 2015


Hey guys! So in January I read nine books and I have to say they were all pretty good! So I am going to share those nine books with you and my ratings for them!




Inspire by Cora Carmack - 5/5 stars Goodreads
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover - 5/5 stars Goodreads
Vendetta by Catherine Doyle - 4.5/5 stars Goodreads
The Selection by Kiera Cass - 5/5 stars Goodreads
The Elite by Kiera Cass- 5/5 stars Goodreads
The One by Kiera Cass - 5/5 stars Goodreads
Half-Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5/5 stars Goodreads
Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher - 5/5 stars Goodreads
Just One Day by Gayle Forman - 3/5 stars Goodreads


My favourite books of this month were the entire Selection series by Kiera Cass and Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover 

That's all for this post! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts