Stacking The Shelves 9/5/15


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share all the books we bought / received this week with our readers and other bloggers every Saturday!


So this week I did not get many books at all but I decided to do this post today because the few books I did get are quite exciting in my opinion so let's just see what I got!

Bought:



My Copy of A Court of Thorns and Roses that I pre-ordered came early on Sunday last week so I read it this week and I loved this book so much! When this came early I was so excited so I took advantage of that fact that it came early and read it as soon as I could!








Today I got my hands on The Heir by Kiera Cass and I am beyond excited to read this book! I adores The Selection series so having another book is great even though it is not from the perspective of America but nevertheless, I am really happy that I got this book today and I am going to start it when I finish what I am currently reading!





Received:


I received an e-ARC of Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon and I am so happy that I did because I have seen this book around and I have read other reviews and seen it in many Waiting on Wednesday's so when I saw that it was available on Netgalley I requested it and was lucky enough to receive it so I am currently reading it and enjoying it!






So those are all the books I got this week! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Some very good books here! I have only heard positive things about Everything Everything so I am curious to know what you think. As well as that I really should get started on the Selection series by Kiera Cass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know when I finish it as I won't be posting my review too soon because it comes out in August but I couldn't wait! The Selection is such a good series you really should try it!

      Delete

Popular Posts