W...W...W...Wednesday 13/5/15


W W W Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB and if you want to participate in W W W Wednesday all you have to do is answer these three questions:


What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?
If you take part in W W W Wednesday feel free to leave a link to your W W W Wednesday in the comments.



What am I currently Reading?

Title: Wait For You
Author: Jennifer L Armentrout

I am really enjoying this book so far and I am about halfway through! I really enjoy anything that JLA writes but this is the first of her NA books that I've read and I am really enjoying it!
I feel like this book is going to take a turn soon so I am super excited to see where that goes!




What have I recently Finished Reading?

Title: The Heir
Author: Kiera Cass

Before I started Wait For You I finished The Heir and I really enjoyed it!
For more of my thoughts on The Heir check out my review here







What am I Going To Read Next?

Title: Snow Like Ashes
Author: Sara Raasch

I have been meaning to read Snow Like Ashes for AGES and now I am finally getting to it as the second book is not too far away! I am so excited to start this book because I've heard amazing things and that hardback is beautiful so it should be fun!






That's all for this weeks W...W...W...Wednesday! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts