Welcome to The Sunday Post, a book meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer
where we do a post to recap our blogging and reading week.
Posts This Week:
- One Year Blogoversary at Chapters Pages Words! (INT Giveaway)
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Review: The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel
- How Do We Deal With Reading Slumps
On The Blogs:
- Cait over at Paper Fury asks us When Do You Unfollow Blogs? You can check that out here.
- Jessica from Bookish Serendipity tells us why books come out on Tuesdays and you can read that here
Books I read/Am currently Reading:
P.s I Still Love You by Jenny Han
What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi
How My Week Went:
This was my first week of the summer holidays so I did loads of nothing! I spent all week watching Pretty Little Liars, Modern Family and Parks and Recreation and doing almost no reading! Towards the end of the week I did finish a book but my reading is still kind of slumpish.
Next week I am going to Blackpool for a few days and I am going to the piers, the themepark and the water park so I am very very excited but it means that I am going to have to write and schedule some of my posts so that is what my plans are for Monday and Tuesday!
That's all for this Sunday Post! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you again soon!