Top Ten Tuesday 5/9/15



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the girls at The Broke and The Bookish.
Each week is a different topic in which I will have to pick my top ten!

This Weeks Topic: Swoon Worthy Male Characters


In no particular Order


Will from The Infernal Devices
Chaol from Throne of Glass
Peter from To All The Boys I've Loved Before
Maxon from The Selection
Warner from Shatter Me
Daemon from the LUX series
Miles from Ugly Love
Étienne from Anna and The French Kiss
Theron from Snow Like Ashes
Tamlin from A Court of Thorns and Roses


That's all for this week's Top Ten Tuesday! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts