Stacking the shelves 31/08/14

Hey guys so today I am doing my stacking the shelves so lets talk about the books I got this week!

So this Thursday I bought The Adventure Time graphic novel:



I've heard alot about Adventure Time and I know loads of people watch it so I decided to try it out and get the graphic novel.
To my knowledge this is the first in the series of graphic novels so I am excited to pick it up!

Also this week I ordered Clockwork Prince from Amazon: 

I have not yet read any of the books in the Infernal Devices trilogy but I own the first and third books so I decided to get the second one so that I can marathon these books when I start the series.

So those are all the book I have bought this week I will see you guys next week on 'Stacking the Shelves' so see you then!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts