A-Z Bookish Survey 18/11/14

Hey guys! So for this weeks Tag Tuesday I am going to be doing the A-Z bookish Survey and I am going to get straight into it because it does have 26 questions so I am going to try to do them quickly and shortly so here goes!

Author you've read most books from?
Probably Cassandra Clare

Best sequel ever!
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo

Currently reading?
The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin



Drink of choice whilst reading?
I stopped drinking whilst reading when I accidentally spilt hot chocolate on my copy of Opposition and never forgave myself.

Ereader or physical book?
PHYSICAL BOOKS ALL THE WAY!

Fictional character you probably would have actually dated in High School?
Probably Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins because he seems the most realistic.

Glad you gave this book a chance
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Hidden Gem
The Look by Sophia Bennet

Important moment in your reading life?
Discovering Booktube

Just finished?
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson

Kinds of books you wont read?
Erotica...

Longest book you've read
Doesn't really count but the bind up of Obsidian and Onyx by Jennifer L Armentrout.

Major book hangover because of...
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Number of bookcases you own
Two

One book you've read multiple times
The Look by Sophia Bennet

Preferred place to read
either in my bed or on my sofa at home.

Quote that inspires you
'When people fall in love they burst into flames' - I'll give you the sun by Jandy Nelson

Reading regret
Not picking up Harry Potter

Series you started and need to finish (that have all the books out)
Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi

Three of your all time favourite books
Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout, Anna and the French Kiss and The Merciless by Daniella Vega

Unapologetic fangirl for
Divergent even though I HATE THE INSURGENT TEASER EW ITS NASTY

Very excited for this release more than the others
I was here by Gayle Forman

Worst Bookish Habit
Shoving my books into bags

X marks the stop of the 27th book on your shelves
TOO MUCH EFFORT

Your latest book purchase
Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick

ZZZ- catcher. What book kept you up late reading?
Opal by Jennifer L Armentrout

So that's all for this tag! I hope you enjoyed this tag and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts