Mini Review Monday: I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson

Title: I'll Give You The Sun
Author: Jandy Nelson
Publishers: Dial
Page Count: 317

















Goodreads Synopsis
Jude and her twin brother, Noah, are incredibly close. At thirteen, isolated Noah draws constantly and is falling in love with the charismatic boy next door, while daredevil Jude cliff-dives and wears red-red lipstick and does the talking for both of them. But three years later, Jude and Noah are barely speaking. Something has happened to wreck the twins in different and dramatic ways . . . until Jude meets a cocky, broken, beautiful boy, as well as someone else—an even more unpredictable new force in her life. The early years are Noah's story to tell. The later years are Jude's. What the twins don't realize is that they each have only half the story, and if they could just find their way back to one another, they’d have a chance to remake their world.



I was super excited for this book and I started it and was not too impressed. I was confused and bored at the start of the book but as I got 50-100 pages in I was really liking it. It was quite a weird book and that's what put me off at the start but when you get through most of it there is something that was Jude's mission from the start of the book and it all makes sense and everything comes together really well.

I seemed to be enjoying Judes POV more than Noah's but they were both really good and I would recommend it but I am going to warn you now before you get confused like I did (this is not a spoiler it happens on like page 16) Jude is very religious and she thinks she can talk to her Grandmothers ghost so just keep that in mind.

All the romances in this book were great both Jude's and Noah's but both were so different to your usual book couples but it was still so good to read about them.

I gave this book 4.5/5 but rounded it to 5 on goodreads and I would recommend it!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts