Stacking the Shelves 16/11/14

Hey everyone! So I am doing another Stacking the Shelves and I have a few books this week that are for my birthday so I have them but I don't really have them if that makes sense but anyway let me show you the books I got this week!

Earlier this week one of my friends surprised me with a present and that present was The Retribution of Mara Dyer and I have been waiting for this book for AGES and now I finally have it!



Later on in the week I got three packages and they were birthday presents but I knew what they were because I had asked for them but I can't open them until my birthday. They were Sweet Evil by Windy Higgins:


And two books by Jennifer L Armentrout, White Hot Kiss and Half Blood:


Then finally on Saturday I attended a Becca Fitzpatrick signing so I got my book signed but I also had to buy the book so I bought Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick:


Those are all the book I got this week. I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading

Lily x



You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts