Swoon Thursday 25/12/14


From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!



My current read:
Title: My True Love Gave To Me
Edited by: Stephanie Perkins

Swoon worthy moment: 

When she finally slid back down to the ground, both of their knees were shaking.
"I've been wanting to do that all night," North said.
His voice, so close to her ears, resonated inside of her. It filled her. "I've been wanting to do that all month."
"I want to do that for the rest of the month." North kissed above her lips, below her lips. "And after."







So that's it for this weeks Swoon Thursday! If you do Swoon Thursday on your blog feel free to leave a link to your post in the comments down below! Thanks for reading and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts