W W W Wednesday: 24/12/14




W W W Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB and if you want to participate in W W W Wednesday all you have to do is answer these three questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
If you take part in W W W Wednesday feel free to leave a link to your W W W Wednesday in the comments.

What I am currently Reading?

My True Love Gave to me edited by Stephanie Perkins

For some reason it always takes me much longer to read collections of short stories than one long one, mainly because when I finish one of these stories (roughly 25-35 pages long) I feel like I've read so much because I've finished the story so I stop.

I am only on page 116 but I am enjoying it so far.




What have I recently finished reading?

Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L Armentrout

I finished this book just before I started My True Love Gave to me and it is the second book in the Dark Elements trilogy and I really enjoyed this book. I am super excited for the next book, Every Last Breath because that's the last one and I really hope that Layla and Roth get together again because they're so cute together.




What am I planning to read next?

Alienated by Melissa Landers
and
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner.

I got both of these book recently and I just really want to read Sci-Fi space related books and both of these are! I am obsessed with how Alienated feels as a Hardback and I am in love with the These Broken Stars cover and am excited to read This Shattered World.


That's all for this weeks  W W W Wednesday! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x



Twitter                                                                                                                                     Goodreads 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts