The Sunday Post 11/01/15



Welcome to The Sunday Post, a book meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer 
where we do a post to recap our blogging and reading week. 



Posts this week:


Bookish News this week:

There are many book challenges you can do that have started this January, I am doing the Bookish Bingo hosted by Great Imaginations which will run from January to March 2015. If you want to join, please click the link Here for all the information you need and your bingo card.

Here is my progress for the Bookish Bingo:

New releases for this week:

  • The Conspiracy of us by Maggie Hall - Goodreads
  • The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black - Goodreads
  • Filthy Beautiful Forever by Kendall Ryan ( Filthy Beautiful Lies #4) - Goodreads
  • The Providence of Fire by Brian Staveley (Chronicle of the Unhewn Throne #2) - Goodreads
  • The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins - Goodreads
  • Perfect Couple by Jennifer Echols (Superlatives #2) - Goodreads

Books I read/are currently reading this week:

Finished- 
Vendetta by Catherine Doyle
The Selection by Kiera Cass

Currently Reading-
The Elite by Kiera Cass

How my week went:

School started again this week but it was a good week and I got three books done this week ( as in jan 1st to Jan 8th) so it was a good week!

I am going to start a journal as well as 642 things to write about. Also I am going to start using my Literary Listography.



That's all for this weeks Sunday Post! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads



You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts