W W W Wednesday 21/01/15



W W W Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB and if you want to participate in W W W Wednesday all you have to do is answer these three questions:


What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?
If you take part in W W W Wednesday feel free to leave a link to your W W W Wednesday in the comments.

What am I currently reading?

I am bout 50 pages into this book and I am liking
it so far! I have had a few issues with it but I am 
still liking it because it's just a fun book! I am hoping 
to finish it soon but I don't know if that's going to 
happen...






What have I recently finished reading?

I finished this on Monday and I really enjoyed it!
I have seen some negative reviews and it is in no
way a masterpiece but it was fun and really interesting!
The ending was surprising so I am sooooo excited to get
the next book when it comes out in May.






What am I planning to read next?
 

I have been lucky enough to be accepted to get an E ARC of 
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard and even though this doesn't
come out til 10th of February but I can't wait and I want to get a 
review up for this as soon as possible!







So that's all for this weeks W W W Wednesday! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again next week!

Happy reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts