Top Ten Tuesday 1/9/15



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the girls at The Broke and The Bookish.
Each week is a different topic in which I will have to pick my top ten!

This Weeks Topic: Characters You Just Did Not Click With


In no particular order

Mal from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Lola from Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Josh from To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
Kile from The Heir by Kiera Cass
Aelyx from Alienated by Melissa Landers
Mather from Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Riley from The Merciless by Danielle Vega
The Dragon from Uprooted by Naomi Novik


That's all for this week's Top Ten Tuesday! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads




You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really love this topic and I can't even think of my whole list...
    Lily, sorry I didn't see your question about my giveaway. The next one (this Friday) will be open to all!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, thanks for telling me about the one this Friday! I really enjoyed making this post, the topic certainly was a fun one!

      Delete

Popular Posts