Top Ten Tuesday 19/4/16


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the girls at The Broke and The Bookish.
Each week is a different topic in which I will have to pick my top ten!

This Weeks Topic: Top Ten Books that Made You Laugh

For this weeks Top Ten Tuesday I could only think of eight books but nevertheless they're still all made me laugh so enjoy!


8. We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist - Goodreads
7. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E Pearson - Goodreads
6. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare - Goodreads 
5. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - Goodreads


4. Yes Please by Amy Poehler - Goodreads
3. Illuminae by Aime Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - goodreads
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Goodreads
1. Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout - Goodreads


That's all for this weeks Top Ten Tuesday! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

Twitter                                                                                                                                Goodreads




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts